This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 5700 to £ 6000 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 17 2017
Our belief at iwoca is to revolutionize the financial industry by building businesses which seem to havebeen neglected by providing themfunds. Our work is to ensure that we provide the best finance solution a business may need. One thing about us is that we often want our projects to go live without wasting time. Our company utilizes tech a lot, and that is because we have a very dynamic Co-founder. We are so much into the use of AngularJS and React+Redux based on ES6 standards.
We currently seek an individual that would help the team involved with the development of new features for our Angular application. You will work with a team that cherishes flexibility to make some necessary modification to the company’s tech stacks.
- Sound understanding of e2e and unit testing.
- Ability to work on automatic tasks using Grunt
- Experience working with CSS3, D3.js and Git
- A chance to contribute to the company’s decision.
- Working visa sponsorship.
- Work on great projects with our team that is talent-packed.
- Opportunity to touch people’s lives for better
- Spacious and great office in our London branch.
- Privilege to go for conferences in some locations in Europe.
- Gym membership discount coupled with theprivilege to participate in sports.
- Paid holiday of 25 days excluding public holidays and your birthday.