This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 45000 to £ 65000 per month
Edinburgh, UNITED KINGDOM
October 10 2021
We seek an individual that will serve as our Senior General Project Manager who will be responsible for managing multiple project teams.
- Managing and overseeing with your leadership skills the multiple project teams and wind-farm project portfolio delivery
- Achieving a high level of internal and external project schedules.
- Ensuring the quality of the project in a cost-effective way from the planning to the last phase.
- Ensuring the adherence of project portfolio to H&S Reporting and requirements.
- Ensuring that the Contract and Claim Management meet the established target of the Internal KPI’s.
- Reporting internally to the Regional Head and the Internal Management Structure.
- Coordinating GPM, PM-Construction Manager, Engineers, internal and external subcontractors
- A degree in Civil or industrial engineering either from a University or University of Applied Sciences, or any other relevant qualification in Engineering Discipline or Project Business Management.
- Several years of work experience within practical knowledge in project management as well as project delivery terms.
- Knowledge of the Wind Energy Environment and construction as well as Power Business.
- Understanding and working by local Safety Regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS-Office and MS Project.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and team working Skills
- Ability to act proactively with the aim of the company at heart.
- Ability to communicate well with people as well as possess entrepreneurial thinking.
- Willingness to travel both locally and internationally with an excellent command of English Language.