This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7400 to $ 7600 per month
November 21 2017
GPT Group, since 1971, has been on the Securities Exchange (Australia) list as one of the largest groups. Today, it has expanded its trade by diversifying into other property related businesses and having a large customer and investor base. Currently, it is a leadinggroup in the market with over $19 billion worth of asset under its management.
The company’s dream is to ensure the supply of the best services by focusing on the management of property and strategic investment which includes office towers, shops among others. We aim at making our customers, communities, investors and the general public to respect us the more.Our value is also to work with honesty.
About the role:
Currently, we seek an American expert that would serve as our Senior Investment Analyst with the aim of ensuring the analysis, report, and valuation of all the assigned data. The right individual will also work with the right team to develop and implement our strategies.
- Analyze the performance of all our portfolio while you ensure that you evaluate the already definedlogistics.
- Value the company’s asset by working with the Valuation team on the already established schedules.
- Prepare, on a bi-annum basis, all the required papers for asset valuation and management like Valuation Committee Papers among others.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the Investment Committee recommendations as regards to investments, divestments or acquisitions among others.
- Analyze and report the portfolio statistics every four months.
- Collaborate with the Asset Management to work on the forecast and budget assigned to them.
- Scrutinize the proposals on new leasing and other capital intensive investments with our strategies as ayardstick.
- Provide the support required for the potential investment modeling.
- Assist the group and portfolio report exercise by preparing the needed data pack.
- Analyze and plan our investment and asset by making use of the best research tools.
- At least five years’ working experience in a real estate industry in the capacity of an analytical officer.
- Degree from an accredited tertiary institution inland economy or its equivalent.
- Proficient with the use of Excel.
- Experience in valuing Real Estate.
- Sound analytical and commercially oriented mind.
- An up to date knowledge and understanding in Real Estate Economy.
- Ability to take up either a portfolio or asset management positions later in your career.
- Communication, teamwork, and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to deliver the best at all time.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Working visa sponsorship.