This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
December 16 2017
- Make sure that accurate reporting as regards to financial contribution, forecast or analysis is provided on a timely basis as may be required by our organization.
- Work together with sales organizations in respect of the company’s reporting on margin and sales while ensuring the promotion of the best corrective actions that are required to bring about the best performance reporting without missing any deadline.
- Work in line with our business strategies to bring about the guidance necessary to achieve the realization of the commercial insight needed for the relevant representative of the finance sales department.
- Be responsible for the suggestion of the best methods, ideas or initiatives that would add to the existing culture of CI.
- Be in charge of the delivery of the contribution reports on amonthly basis without letting our relationships with our stakeholders, partners and other relevant individuals suffer by occupying the position of one of our important partner facing roles with alignment to the assigned sales organization.
- Serve as the first in point in respect of the escalation of an unresolved sales and margin issue
- Be responsible for the building and management of our relationships with different sales organizations as may be required.
- Assist the BP FVC ANZ Sales Organisation in managing the MI processes that their channel as needed to prevent liability.
- Ensure that all your actions comply with the Group’s policies and the agreed processes while performing theanalysis.
- Be responsible for the entry, analysis, and reporting of all the data relating to our financial result over a period and which may include risks among others in line with the laid down policies.
- Collaborate with the relevant individuals with the aim of ensuring the MI that is essential to the growth of our business.
- Make sure that all the decisions made by you are commercially viable.
- Be responsible for the identification and participation of the processes which would improve the sales organizations in line with the CI Culture.
- Make sure that the company conforms with all the BSI accountabilities without wasting time.
- Be instrumental in the provision of the necessary guidance required by the MA Standard Offer while ensuring that the offer evolves to meet different expectations regarding future finance and strategy.
- A degree qualification in any relevant field related to finance.
- A recognized member of any registered but recognized accounting organization like CA
Skills and experience:
- At least five years working experience in financial accounting or its equivalent.
- Working but operational experience in financial functionality and corporate operational process.
- Ability to communicate well with people.
- Ability to relate to others with the aim of building excellent relationships with them.
- A sound understandingof business and commerce.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently.
- Ability to work continuously to bring about an improvement in our business while ensuring that you influence others around you.
- Preferably British nationality.