This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
November 21 2017
- Manage all business activities such as establishing market strategy, find business opportunities, develop key customer relationships, expand business relations, etc.
- Generate new opportunities for the company to pursue, organize and extend prospect database for obtaining high valued sales targets.
- Focus on sales growth, develop a sales contact and negotiate profitable contracts in a professional and creative manner.
- Research and identify Market entry strategy and business plan.
- Follow up all individual contracts to provide the best customer services and maintain the continuation of contracts.
- Serve as Leader of Business Development Team in the Retail Division, develop and retain a motivated workforce for Team to deliver company’s objectives.
- Drive teamwork to work efficiently and collaboratively.
- Realize and maintain the equity and respect in the workplace.
- Provide accomplishments to new and different request, and explore ownership opportunities for company reputation enhancement.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering or Tertiary education.
- A minimum 8+ years experience in electricity generation assets while at least 3 years relevant experience in a senior management position of competitive business environment.
- Solid experience and knowledge of the National Electricity Market of Singapore (NEMS) and Singapore Gas Network.
- Demonstrated working experiences in power plants including combined cycle power plants and statutory requirements.
- Experiences in electrical generation plant and suppliers’ capabilities are preferred.
- Global and Regional experience in retail business environment is an advantage.
- Excellent skills in Interpersonal, Communication and Team Development.
- Requirements to intricate relationships with all stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Singapore’s operating environment.
- Native English speaker, other european language is a plus.
- Competitive benefit packages including working visa, accommodation.