This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5800 per month
Parsippany, UNITED STATES
December 12 2018
Our company seeks an individual who will serve as the Senior Manager of our company with the responsibility of developing all the operations of our website, Salesforce.com with no exclusion to mobile application development and high rated solutions for Franchise sale for the business objectives accomplishment. You will also be responsible for the improvement of the Salesforce.com workforce environment.You must be knowledgeable, skilled and experienced in the creation of new and creative custom application on the platform with no exclusion to the capabilities of the site. Such individual must also be able to work in different sectors.
- Working effectively with different people from different teams independently or collaboratively to build custom applications for the Salesforce.com platform which will be integrated with our Enterprise Systems.
- Making sure that all project requirements, architecture, recommendations and other details are duly followed.
- Making sure that changes are managed on the site from the start to the end of the project.
- Providing all the necessary technical support for Salesforce.com as well as ensuring the integration of all the IT systems.
- Being current with the latest Salesforce.com features and other functionalitiesng that recommendations are provided to improve the process of our company.
- Making sure that all technical solutions which are meant to be addressed by the Business Stakeholders are developed for the purpose of having positive effects on the Franchise Operations and sales.
- Ensuring the management of our website for clarity through the capitalization and management of the IT project demand process.
- Excellent knowledgeof the Sales, Marketing Clouds, Service and Lightning of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Visual Force, Integration concept with the use of Rest API web Services in line with the various IT systems as used inSalesforce.
- Ability and experience in writing technical queries like SQL, SOQL, and SOSL with excellence in the understanding of both the ETL integration and Relational Databases.
- Ability to use data tools on Salesfore.com for data collation purposes as well as relationships with people around you well.
- Ability to communicate well with adifferent set of people around you.
- Ability to collaborate with all our partners for the purpose of optimizing all our processes and ensuring that the problems that surface are troubleshot.
- Ability to work creatively to solve difficult business problems and other technical problems as they may arise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites coupled with the ability to prioritizedifferent projects at a time.
- A university degree in Computer Science and another related field.
- Salesforce Certification as a platform developer, administrators or application developer.
- At least three years experience with salesforce.com