This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8300 to $ 8500 per month
Los Angeles, UNITED STATES
January 20 2018
Having a better camera to improve human communication and human life is the greatest asset for a person. This is, however, our goal as we reinvent camera to make lives better. Our products ensure that everyone can express themselves or capture the moment while having fun.
Currently, our company seeks an individual to fill up the vacant position of the Senior Manager of Snap Inc. Finance team. The right individual will serve as a Tax Accounting and Compliance team member in our CA office. You will also work with other relevant groups for the compliance of tax requirements while you introduce the best practices or improvement to make the tax operations smooth.
- Be responsible for the preparation, management, and review of the consolidated income tax.
- Ensure that the compliance process or controversy process of both the income tax (Federal or multi-state) is managed effectively.
- Perform different function about tax planning to ensure tax compliance, provision or impact of the tax plans on different transactions.
- Be responsible for the coordination of taxfunctions in line with US oriented projects.
- Serve as a link to the company auditors during the processing of the financial statements
- Be responsible for the identification and implementation of all software solutions to bring about compliance as may be needed.
- A Degree in Accounting is required while master’s in tax related subjects is an advantage.
- At least ten years experience in tax-related subjects
- Sound experience in the preparation and review of the US GAAP Tax provisions, ASC 740 and other financial statement disclosure.
- Experience in the compliance of tax under the US law for a big multinational company who is a consolidated taxpayer.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.
- Ability to work under a strict deadline and perform effectively and accurately.
- Ability to work under an excellent work ethic as well as prioritize projects in case there are numerous projects on your table.
- Ability to pay strong attention to details and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to communicate well and build relationships with our stakeholders.