This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 10000 per month
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
December 13 2018
We seek an individual that will serve as a member of the Pepsi Lipton AMENA leadership team with the responsibility of leading the marketing agenda. The position will also partner with the Pepsi Lipton Insight team across the region where Pepsi Lipton has many important direct EBA (Exclusive Bottler Appointment) relationships with some of the largest and powerful 3rd Party Bottlers worldwide like Lotte, Suntory, Etika and several GCC bottlers plus Company owned Bottlers COBOs in Thailand, India, Egypt, and ANZ. The role works in close partnership with as well as supporting the VP General Manager and Global CMO for the development and execution of the marketing and insights strategy across the region, influencing and impacting Bottlers while managing the stakeholders effectively to deliver the growth agenda.
- Leading and delivering against the Brand Strategy of Driving Brand preference.
- Leading the Brand, Consumer or Insights Section of the Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plans.
- Leading the Brand, Consumer or Insights sections and the AMENA brand section of the strategic plan
- Supporting and influencing joint planning and alignment processes with the Bottler around Strategy Plan, AOP and Push or Pull Calendars.
- Working together with Business Directors or Managers and Local Marketers to guide or support the development and execution of Operational Brand Plan.
- Ensuring the Ownership of Brand health and key Equity KPI's development
- Defining for AMENA and key countries the optimal portfolio architecture in close alignment with region or market and the global portfolio roadmap
- Coordinating and securing the global brand and product deliverables against AMENA or key market need as well as ensuring own finally delivery to AMENA and Markets.
- Adapting or developing as may be required Lipton Brand Programs for AMENA countries as well as delivering field-ready ammunition for deployment.
- Leading and coordinating the AMENA innovation agenda as well as being responsible for relevant AMENA based agencies.
- Leading and ensuring own development and updates to the LIT playbook/repeatable model and related insight
- Being responsible for the ownership of the AMENA non-working A&M budget.
- Seasoned FMCG marketing leader with a deep understanding of the beverage industry gained from a large multinational company.
- JV or Franchise partner management experience is an advantage.
- Ability to thrive well in a very fast-paced and pressured environment as well as being able to navigate and flourish in a complex matrix environment.
- Ability to drive for and achieve results even in the face of ambiguity and constant change.
- Ability to convert complexities into simplicity as well as transitioning seamlessly between the big picture and the detail.