This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8700 to $ 9000 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
December 16 2017
Our company seeks an intelligent and highly experienced individual that will serve as the Senior Marketing Manager that will oversee our daily operations. Such individual will also be responsible for making our single client become the best-known brand in our space using his/her experience in thebrand. Such individual will also be responsible for the management of persons, programs, and processes for the promotion of our team’s priorities which include agency brand building, agencypromotion and connection of Jack Morton with other clients. The right person will report to the VP, Brand Marketing.
- Project Management:
• Ensuring the management of people around you to ensure the best market approach that would bring the best values to the agency making us a champion with our brand.
• Collaborating with the VP and the team with the aim of establishing and driving plans which will ensure our brand marketing using our website and intranet as well as other social media channels.
• Developing and managing budgets and other schedules for the production and promotion of our brand marketing activities.
• Working with the aim of improving all our project management plans across our team to bring about an excellent process organization.
• Delivering all our programs using the right resources in line with our plans while communicating the right details to the members of the team.
• Working with the aim of making our stay at the top of the market as well as sharing the best ideas and recommendations to overcome challenges with your team members.
- Talent Management:
• Working with the aim of writing and managing a minimum of one report with constructive feedbacks to back such program at the required standards.
• Coaching and mentoring our junior staff with the aim of ensuring the growth of their career within the agency and the team.
• Serving as the agency brand’s ambassador with the aim of inspiring commitment and the spirit of theorganization to make our client, Jack Morton, the best place to work.
- Experience in the management of people coupled with an excellent experience as a manager preferably in the Department of digital projects and talent.
- At least six years of experience in marketing in an agency environment.
- A college qualification in communications, marketing or other related fields.
- Ability to communicate well either in writing or orally with people around you.
- Ability to be proactive, confident and proficient with theorganization.
- Ability to motivate others to work with the aim of bringing to success the team’s efforts.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members while exhibiting a can-do attitude for solution oriented purposes.