This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3500 to $ 5000 per month
Quarry Bay, HONG KONG
November 29 2018
About this job:
We seek a seasoned marketing professional for the purpose of heading the Brand Development and Marketing team for our Corporate Brand Product across Asia as well as reporting to Group Corporate Brand Director. This is an exciting and unique role which would help our Brand Development & Management team to formulate and implement the great strategies for our Corporate Brands Products including food and non-food products for our retail business across Asia. We will appreciate both local and overseas candidates, but this role is based in Hong Kong.
- Developing unique, brand winning concepts based on consumer insights and needs learned from the consumer interviews.
- Developing effective brand building strategies, marketing activities, promotional plans and growth strategies for our corporate brands and sub-brands for the purpose of making us hit our target of being the top 3 brands in the category.
- Identifying and driving new business opportunities through the analysis of internal and external data on global consumer and product trends of key categories.
- Working with internal stakeholders as well as external agencies for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of product concepts.
- Marketing copy creation for packaging and product design as the case may be.
- Overseeing the consumer research as well as analysing projects to understand the consumers’ insights in different markets.
- A university degree in marketing or any business related discipline.
Skills and experience:
- Fifteen years of solid Brand Marketing experience in FMCG sector, Food or Personal and Healthcare is an advantage
- A Track record of managing successful brand development programmes.
- Solid experience in new product development and new brand development is a preferable.
- Strong commercial sense, result-oriented mind with strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication as well as ability to build both internal and external relationship.
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to influence people into doing things.
- Innovative mind with a genuine passion in Brand Marketing with an attitude to win and excel at all time.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese as well as strong writing skills and creativity.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Manager