This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 1800 to $ 3000 per month
Taipei City, TAIWAN
September 22 2021
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced and motivated person that will be responsible for the management of meetings simultaneously with the support of a coordinator or coordinators as the case may be. This responsibility may include the overseeing of some End-to-End meeting services among others.
- Using your skills in ensuring the smooth operational delivery of meeting services in the following ways:
• Managing Multiple meetings simultaneously with the support of a coordinator(s).
• Managing all types of meeting programs, including any other hybrid meeting, with varying degrees of size and importance.
- Using your skills to oversee End-to-End meeting services which include:
• Sourcing, negotiating, contracting and managing all vendors or suppliers for meetings on client’s behalf as well as ensuring top notch quality services at efficient rates.
• Creating and Managing critical path for the event(s) including key dates internally and externally.
• Creating, designing and managing all aspects of the program including and not limited to food and beverage distribution, activities for the meeting, transportation, theming among others.
• Managing attendee as well as associated aspects like initiations, rooming lists, special needs among others.
• Coordinating or managing the air ticketing team for the event for smooth operations as well to prevent the clients from facing problems in their engagement.
• Facilitating all supplier payments including regular reporting on fund movements.
• Creating and managing the initial, negotiated, working and final budgets throughout the program in an accurate and timely manner.
• Managing event and account proactively and profitably
• Ensuring the full financial reconciliation post event within defined SLA parameters.
• Meeting all deliverables and SLA’s both internally and externally.
• Understanding and complying with all American Express policies.
- Managing the team and stakeholder by:
• By leading and managing the support team to deliver best results in the market.
• Building and managing a strong relationship with the Market Stakeholders.
• Supporting the APAC HUB Operations Account Manager and Account leadership team where required.
Skills and Qualification:
- An expert in Event Management Operations with a mindset of improving the level of account management and people leadership in their experience portfolio.
- A passion driven individual who thrives on developing customized solutions in a complex region and exceeding internal and external expectations.
- Having outstanding administration and time management skills.
- Ability to work in an efficient and practical manner.
- Mandatory Requirements are:
• A minimum of three years proven event management experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
• Proficiency in Events Software like StarCIte, Cvent or other similar event software.
• Ability to work within budgetary parameters, meeting the critical deadline and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• An excellent command of both oral and written form of language as well as excellent communication skills.
• Interpersonal relationship skills are essential and ability to present and engage Senior Stakeholders.
• Ability to work with the corporate clients to develop programs, including destination selection, site inspections, negotiations, costing and onsite management through final billing.
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English or Chinese is required.
• Flexibility, detail-oriented and ability to work under pressure independently or as part of a team.
• Estimated travel time is approximately 20% of the time.
- Preferred Requirements:
• Advanced diploma or University degree in hospitality, tourism, marketing or any other related fields.
• Proven track record in Sales or Account Management roles in additions in addition to Operation management is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience in Group Air and Transient Ticketing are advantages.
• A good understanding of SMM programs and Principals.
• Experience with Pharmaceutical Meeting Planning is also a plus.