This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5800 per month
July 26 2017
We seek a Senior PHP Developer with at least five years of PHP development experience to join us as we expand our operations.
- Delivering financial software applications that are in line with the MatchMove’s development standards and PCI-DSS (3.1)
- Complying with all the coding conventions, best practices, and guidelines as well as producing detailed specifications.
- Coordinating the PHP development with designers, QAs, administrators, and other team members
- Ensuring an immense contribution in all phases of the development lifecycle coupled with a good understanding and the implementation of business requirements in line with the company.
- Troubleshooting the performance issues on time in a highly scalable web environment while helping on the provision of detailed technical specifications together with the Technical Leads
- Collaborating with Scrum Masters, Product Managers, QAs, Technical Managers and other Scrum team members to work on some project involving all of them.
- PHP, MySQL, Git, Nginx, Linux, CI or CD, AWS (Amazon Web services)
- A minimum of five years of software development experience in PHP as well as an excellent knowledge of relational databases and web services development.
- Passion for coding and best design coupled with a test driven ability to write self-testing scripts
- A good experience with the full SDLC and Agile SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in common third-party APIs like Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc. and payment gateways integrations
- Knowledge of web technologies like HTML, CSS, JS and AJAXcoupled with familiarity with REST or SOAP and API Development
- Experience in PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Kohana,Falcon, Code Igniter, CakePHP and Yii
- Excellent command of spoken and written English to facilitate communication between regional offices
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Culture in MatchMove
- Opportunity to work in a highly fast paced startup but fun and professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and team successes.
- Opportunity to work with different but highly motivated individuals with afocus on winning by combined great teamwork, rapid execution, and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- An environment where innovation, collaboration, creativity, and initiatives are respected.
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment where the CEO can be spoken to at any time.