This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 6000 to £ 6200 per month
Gloucester, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2017
Our company aims at improving the lives of the people by providing excellent engineering solutions that would meet all the national needs which include energy, water, transportation, etc. We just won a huge contract to optimise all the lifespan of the EDF Energy Nuclear Generation eight Power Stations. The contract will start on the 1st of April, and our role is to ensure that the project is done effectively while all the commercially managed services, portfolios, work programs across the eight stations are well managed. As part of the fulfillment of the work, we will provide the necessary specialist support required for the performance of the contract to make it efficient regarding cost and quality.
Our company currently seeks to add to its team an individual who will serve as the Senior Planning Engineer that would ensure that all support for the Contract is well planned.
- Perform several functions relating to the assigned projects by way of developing, controlling, monitoring, analyzing and reporting.
- Manage all baseline plans for the project are well implemented accordingly and in line with the laid down rules.
- Ensure that all the resources and costs are captured in the schemeto make sure that expenditure and project budget are determined.
- Be responsible for the establishment of a large but robust control structure for aproject for each project to meet its scopes and best practices.
- Collaborate with our project managers and its teams for the overview and a complete review of the cost, activities, and durations relating to the scope, commitment, and constraint each project required.
- Our activities align and follow the laid down scope.
- Make all the project works achievable and fitting for which it is sought to be done.
- At least an HND or HNC in any relevant engineering field or someone with an equivalent but relevant experience.
- Excellent experience in both program and project lifecycle. d
- Experience in project delivery and control in a fast paced but regulated environment.
- Excellent background in engineering in a regulated environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for presentation, reports or information.
- Requires ability to reconcile all the available documents and information made available to you as it may apply to a project.
- Understand and interpret any estimation, schedule, risk analysis and programming.