This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 7000 per month
San Francisco, UNITED STATES
November 18 2017
- Creating a very cool mobile browser that you love for millions of users.
- Researching technical and product trends as well as identifying new product directions, features, and technical integration opportunities.
- Gathering and distilling requirements from user behaviors and experience studies as well as translating them into a minimal viable product and a cohesive, sustainable vision.
- Defining vision and features for each product release, create wireframes, PRDs, and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback.
- Reviewing, editing and prioritizing bugs and features as well as jointly working with UX designer and engineering team with Agile workflows.
- Coordinating beta programs, recruiting beta users, publishing releases, gathering and synthesizing feedback.
- Exploring and discussing with the Silicon Valley innovations, drive integration with 3rd parties.
- Strong vision for mobile Internet consumer products with proven experience in the development of native mobile applications on either iPhone or Android.
- Incredibly analytical and equal capability and motivation to make strategic and tactical decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, articulation, persuasion and the ability to incorporate the perspectives of others
- A minimum of three years’ experience in software development, proficient Android application development.
- Ability to construct detailed wireframes that optimize user experience and conversion
- Comfortable reading technical API document from third parties to identify opportunities as well as combining the knowledge of Web technologies with mobile app design experience.
- Strong technical background with intuitive design sense, expert knowledge in Java, Android SDK, HTML5/CSS, XML/JSON, Ajax, Web APIs, other web base technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of different versions of Android and how to tackle OS version specific issues;
- Proven ability to lead a group of engineers through the completion of all phases of a major project.
- Strong experience in the design and development of Android and iOS applications, and applied knowledge of Java EE is preferred;
- Availability of your created applications on the Google Play as well as providing the portfolio apps that are publicly available.
- Bay area candidates are preferred.