This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7800 per month
February 20 2018
We seek an individual that is very intelligent and understanding to serve as aSupervisingScientist for all our projects. You must be an individual with an extensive knowledge of our field and projects as well as being able to take all the necessary steps to oversee the team. You must be an individual that is capable of negotiating with clients and making sure that all reviews are done with changes effected as appropriate.
- Making sure that the support and service solutions are built and implemented for our customers of Systems Engineering in compliance with all the industry practices and ITIL rules.
- Making sure that all the team against SLA are effective while changes are made as may be needed.
- Ensuring that the Service Delivery and another form of operations are developed to the highest level.
- Making sure that a high-performance culture is inculcated to the team much focus on excellence and teamwork.
- Identifying, and implementing all the changes necessary to make sure that new offerings are provided.
- Making sure that people are well managed.
- Making sure that functions like Quality Assessment, Process improvement and Monthly Audits are well maintained.
- Contributing effectively and proactively to the development of all the new services as well as making sure that all the team members are well skilled and trained.
- Making sure that all service arrangement is up to date, quality and well documented.
- Working for the purpose of providing input and another divisional strategy with the aim of focusing on different opportunities that will lead to the growth and enhancement of the services provided.
- Working for the purpose of providing direction to all the service management team members with the aim of ensuring the compliance of the service management.
- Making sure that the customer satisfactions is given a great recourse while all areas requiring improvements are improved.
- Making sure that all customer escalations are taken care with no respect to the working hour.
- Making sure that the customers’ feedbackis integrated for the reconfiguration of the systems while making sure that all cost estimates for all our equipment maintenance are effective.
- Experience as a Delivery and Operations Manager in an IT company with anexcellent record of managing all the deliverables.
- Solid leadership skills to lead and direct people in your team.
- Ability to use your strong commercial acumen to succeed in life.
- Ability to identify different opportunities and ensure that cost is reduced for continuous improvements.
Ability to communicate well with people, influence and manage different customers without fear.
- A solid engineering knowledge.
- Ability to operate Design Manager, RELM and other applications.
- Ability to make decisions and solve different problems easily.
- Ability to analyse problems, solve them and pay a lot of attention to details.
- Ability to negotiate and influence people around you while presenting excellently to both technical and nontechnical audience.
- Ability to organise and plan works as well as deal with numbers.
- You must be an individual with PMP certification or an ITIL foundation certification.