This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10800 to $ 11000 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
October 17 2017
Faithful Gould has long term relationships with most of its clients as a result of its excellence in the delivery of its services. The company currently has over 2, 500 qualified staff across its Europe, America, Middle East offices among others.
The company always has the clients’ interests in mind and try as much as possible to satisfy them by providing highly innovative and intelligent solutions that would make their project a standard to others. The company also revolutionize the property and infrastructure industry with its works through the standards it often set for other companies to follow in every project it delivers.
Currently, our company seeks an expatriate to serve as its Senior Project Manager and work in its Hong Kong office.
- At least ten years’ experience in the capacity of a project manager or any related role.
- Bilingual in English or/and French, fluent in Chinese preferable.
- Ability to manage a project or construction implementation.
- Underground design and development skills may be required.
- Infrastructure and project development skills are required.
- Sound building knowledge is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate to our stakeholders, workers, and clients.
- Field experience in the Hotel construction in the area of renovation, or new construction
- A Graduate degree in Engineering, building science, architecture among others while Design is preferred.
- Provide initiatives that would help market our services to all our existing and potential customers as well as bring the best results that would draw potential customers to us.
- Manage project schedules and make decisions in line with the objectives, scope, and guidelines attached to the project.
- Provide the support needed for the contractors or consultants to perform their duties.
- Manage the relationships that we have with our customers and resolve any issue or conflict that may come up.
- Visit the site to supervise the project to ensure that the works are working diligently and accurately.
- Assess the works of all the consultants while maintaining a strong business relationship with them.
- Execute the project with or without a team.
Typical expat package