This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
6800 to 7000 per month
October 17 2017
Hill International Incorporation has been providing world-class construction, Program and Project management services since it was established in 1976. The company is a fast expanding global construction consultancy agency which has successfully managed several complex projects. It currently has over three thousand staff members in about fifty offices in more than twenty-five countries. It takes the ninth position among the construction management company across the world regarding largeness according to Engineering News-Record Magazine.
Hill International seeks an experienced individual to act as the Senior Project Manager for its job in Brussels. The project is projected to join the league of Brussels most massive constructions and will house offices, residential buildings among others. The right candidate will work from Brussels as a member of the Customer’s management team which consists of several professionals.
- Oversee the construction in the interest of the customers and ensure that both parties meet the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Make sure that the people working on the project like contractors, suppliers, and Engineer meet a standard of performance.
- Manage the budgetary information to determine the time for the right actions to be taken to ensure the accomplishment of the project’s objectives.
- Assess the project files that were received as well as the project submissions like Specification, Schedules among others and ensure that you take actions as required.
- Build and execute the best strategy required for the coordination of all the need and specifications of the shareholders
- Oversee the change process of each client.
- Liaise with all the professionals working on the site and the clients to ensure smooth communication.
- Tender a report as regards to the challenges, and growth that have been achieved on the site while taking the required actions as the project may require.
- A qualification as an Engineer or Architect from an accredited university or an equivalent qualification.
- At least fifteen years working experience in a similar role with a team that manages the clients’ interest in a contract.
- Bilingual in French with an excellent communication skill in English (Writing and oral)
- Proven experience and expertise in working on a large scale construction like anoffice or retail building construction.
With typical expat package, you will also enjoy a wide range of competitive remuneration and opportunities for your personal and professional development in a fast-paced growing environment.