This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 7500 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
November 18 2017
We seek an experienced and highly qualified person for the post of the Senior Sales Manager within our Professional Services group which will develop BlackBerry cyber security services in North America and Latin America (NALA). The role will involve the understanding of what the current cyber security landscape looks like in North America as well as identifying potential routes to market in key industry areas.
- Identifying leads where there is the opportunity for early engagement to help develop and implement a holistic cyber security plan or improve an existing plan.
- Identifying opportunities around specialist security engineering projects to build on our existing experience with connected devices such as medical devices.
- Promoting cybersecurity services, which are not limited to physical testing but extend to consultancy by developing security best practice plans
- Leveraging existing client relationships to build a foothold in the cyber security space.
- Focusing primarily on the selling of the services and not the resource required for delivery as well as identifying the appropriate events and conferences where BlackBerry can be well positioned to present the company cyber security services
- Engaging enterprise leaders on how to leverage cyber security opportunities in existing BlackBerry client base
- Assisting in the identification and management of third party delivery partners
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent coupled with the knowledge of North America/Latin America (NALA) territory regarding existing providers, pricing and strategy is required
- A minimum of five years of proven sales track record in the technology sector and be confident discussing both general and specific security issues.
- Experience in a specific sector or industry, preferably automotive industry as well as Track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Ability to establish and build rapport in senior customer relationships as well as maintaining the excellent rapport.
- Excellent business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer needs with the BlackBerry value proposition
- Ability to engage multiple functional areas across an organization respectfully.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to keep things simple.
- Ability to set personal goals, ensure time management, and drive success.
- Humility, integrity, team orientation and the drive for performance are highly required.
- Candidate would initially be handling the entire territory requiring extensive travel