This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
December 16 2017
BERJAYA HOTELS & RESORTS
- Submit a detailed report every month or week about our sales dealings and that of the competitors.
- Ensure that you plan every event with the support of other relevant departments.
- Update the production figuresfor all our supporters to take cognizance of every month or year.
- Take charge of the accounts that can develop and maintain strong business relationships with different stakeholders, customers, and partners.
- Suggest the best approach to revise our sales plan to improve our revenue and sales.
- Be in charge of the maintenance of the allotment lists to ensure that they are up to date.
- Develop a strong but working relationship with other departments for smooth operation.
- Participate in all the sales meeting making sure that you actively share information as regards to the company’s activities.
- Convert prospects to new business through calls and other forms of communication.
- Follow up on the policies and standards that relate to the Sales and Credit of the hotel.
- Ensure that you serve as a good ambassador of the hotel by acting professionally in such a way that the hotel is put in a professional outlook.
- Hotel Management, Catering or Marketing Diploma Holder.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to speak and write exceptionally in English Language.
- A degree in Tourism, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Must be able to work under pressure and on your initiative.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- A competitive remuneration.
- Discount on our hotel rooms and the products that Berjaya Group and its companions offer.
- Other benefits that would later be explained to you.