This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 56358 to £ 65750 per annum
London, UNITED KINGDOM
December 17 2017
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP
Our group, Lloyd Banking Group, has revolutionized the UK’s online banking by increasing its population through the development of its Digital Bank that has been adjudged the largest in the UK.
About the job:
We seek an individual with excellent windows skills and advanced knowledge of Experian and Alogent software to lead our team which focuses on technical development through coding. You will also perform other duties like helping with Clearings system among others. Apart from this, you will assess the requirement options of each project to determine the deliverables and other documentation. In the course of the performance of your duties, you would collaborate with our external partners, stakeholders or other relevant teams to ensure the success of our IT Plans.
- Software Support experience coupled with Windows. Net and SQL skills.
- A good understanding of SQL Server, SSRS Reporting, and other databases.
- .NET web applications, services, and MVC applications development experience.
- XML, SOAP, and REST skills.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and provide solutions to identified issues.
- Skills in using Fiddler, SOAPUI and other related tools.
- Certification in ITIL coupled with the use of Change Management Tools.
- Experience in Microsoft IIS is required.
- IBM payment and application development experience is desirable.
- Bilingual in English, other European languages preferred.
We aim at bringing smart, talented and intelligent people from different backgrounds to work together to implement the already defined plans successfully. We love, thank and assist each other. You should be able to collaborate with your team to provide the best solutions that would solve all the identified problems. Our environment is made to be conducive to your growth and success.