This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7600 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
February 14 2018
Our company, LLC is one of the leading companies in the world despite being founded in 2000. It is a leading developer of broker-neutral and is known for its automated trading solutions for Fx and futures among others. Its tentacles spread from Hong Kong, New York, London to Hyderabad. Portware always ensures the creation of highly integrated solutions for our way of working and the efficiency of our trading desks all over the world. The flagship of the company is the Portware Enterprise which is notable for being a fully customizable trade execution and management system for thedifferent trading problem. More information about this is on ww.portware.com. Currently, the company seeks an individual to serve as the Senior Software Developer who has expertise in related financial industry.
- Making sure that all the software programs are developed in line with the business requirements while all necessary tests and bugs are fixed.
- Making sure that all products and clients teams are worked together with the aim of knowing the requirements and problematic requirements needing solutions.
- Making sure that all production issues are analyzed, and trouble shot.
- Working with an agile team in the coordination of several other departments.
- Making sure the system environment, component design and organizations application are understood by you.
- Making sure that all functions of each component in the application are understood and communicated with the developers.
- At least five years of programming experience with afinance background.
- Proficiency in working with different market data providers.
- A good understanding of Java 1.6 up to 1.8 core APIs and other necessary collections like XML, SWING, and others.
- A good knowledge of trade lifecycle, portfolio management, market data feeds and other important systems.
- Excellent but proven experience in the implementation and design of excellent and high volume performance in real time.
- Ability to work excellent with different teams for the purpose of ensuring the sale, development, and quality of products.
- Ability to communicate well is a must.
- A University or Master degree in any relevant field or Computer Science.