This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5300 to $ 5500 per month
January 20 2018
BANQUE INTERNATIONALE LUXEMBOURG
About the company:
Our bank, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, which was founded in 1856 ranks is the oldest in Luxembourg. The bank is very important when it comes to the provision of banking and financial marketing services. The bank also has several operational departments which are excellent in the provision of their services.
About the job:
Due to our need for ICT development in Luxembourg, we seek an individual that will serve as the Senior Solution Architect for the bank.
You will work in the digital integration department of the bank and be involved in the design of architecture evolution which will be implemented for the safety of some database of the bank. You will also participate in the building of frameworks, blocks, BIL similar tools required for theinformation system.
As our Solution Architect, you are on a mission to ensure the evolution of our architecture by way of elaboration. You will also be involved with the review of all the project delivered to determine the technical solution provided.
You will work with some of our teams in the performance of your works and be involved in our Strategies.
- Make sure that the Architecture definition and solution are in line with each other
- Ensure that the architectural standards and practices are well followed with every project delivered.
- Monitor how secure, scalable or better a project is when delivered.
- Link the technical solutions provided with the bank’s functions to look for a way it could help the bank.
- Be involved in the development of a set of standards and patterns for the architecture to improve the quality and consistency of works and applications provided.
- Communicate those standards and patterns with the IT teams.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in IT architecture sector with a professionally advanced degree.
- Previous practice in the field in a similar industry or in providing multi-stakeholder solutions.
- Excellent knowledgeof the trending technology and integration concepts.
- A good understanding of the architecture methodology and a host of other methodology.
- Ability to speak and write English and French fluently as you would participate in meetings where English or French are spoken actively.
- Ability to do things right and well.
- Ability to go for outstanding solutions while designing.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems or issues.
- Ability to take on challenges.
- Ability to work with a team with ease.