This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10500 to $ 11000 per month
October 8 2021
Do you have this dream of working in an international environment with high technology? Do you like taking on challenging roles? Can you succeed in a result oriented environment? Do you have what it takes to work dynamically? If yes, then this work could be yours.
ForgeRock current seeks an intelligent and highly qualified person to work as its Senior Solution Architect. Such individual will provide the required assistance to our partners (Global System Integrators).
You must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Stakeholders of Strategic Alliances Partners and the Sales Organization with the aim of expanding the business and bringing about new business prospects that will make you successful in your role. Apart from this, you will closely collaborate with the Global Business Team and practice leaders to bring about development regarding thepipeline, joint solutions and so on.
You will be responsible to the Senior Director, Global Strategy, and Innovation.
- Be in charge of the definition of our partner’s strategy and ensure you align with the leaders of APJ and Alliance Partners.
- Assist our GSI partners with their ForgeRock based solutions to develop and bring about the required success needed in our market.
- Be responsible for the development and design of all the solutions that are meaningful for the technological development of the company with the help of the GSI.
- Collaborate with the product management and business development teams to bring about new ForgeRock technology.
- Perform tasks without any help in line with the laid down plans and timescales.
- A minimum of seven years working experience in the management of Access products and the integration of such products with the GSI system.
- Have a good knowledge of the market trendsthat would bring about success in the laid down framework.
- Previous involvement in GSI duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively either orally or in writing.
- Must be able to identify and solve problems connected to an issue.
- Have a strong knowledge of theinternet.
- Working experience with Linux, Mac or any other operating system.
- Administrative and troubleshooting skills.
- A team player that can collaborate with different individuals and staff.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Scripting, Java and other scripting languages.
- Be always ready to learn new things which you can apply to different situations.
- Capable of working comfortably in an international environment.
- Project Management, Technical Integration and solution architecture skills are required.
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any other related discipline.