This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6700 to $ 7000 per month
November 21 2017
Our company, Suncor Energy, is one of the best Canada’s energy company has a vacancy for an intelligent and understanding individual to serve as the Senior Specialist for Contract Management. The position is filled with opportunities for the right person to apply his skills and knowledge in building career positions. Our business portfolio deals with activities all over the energy sector including refining and marketing operations. We deal with both international and offshore East Coast Canada market. The position will be answerable to the Category Manager, Software while leading the full lifecycle of category management tasks.
- Possessing a thorough understanding of all the software sub-category and our suppliers based on our portfolio.
- Collating all the demands for our software services from all our partners and businesses.
- Working collaboratively with the aim of developing and implementing all supply strategies which would help in the management of all information and renewals which would improve our business enterprises.
- Working on all the lead negotiations while making sure that all commercial agreements are drafted for our transactions.
- Making sure that all negotiated terms and conditions are implemented for the purpose of resolving all challenges together with your peers and teams.
- Working with the aim of managing all our relationships with our strategic software supplier by working effectivelywith all our business partners and suppliers.
- Serving as a mentor and coach to all the staff in the junior category
- At least eight years working experience in the industry with excellent knowledge of how to draft commercial agreements.
- Ability and experience in working with different software is an asset.
- A university degree in Law, business or engineering required.
- Financial and commercial knowledge coupled with the ability to work creatively.
- Ability to negotiate well and collaborate effectively with people around you.
- Ability to relate to others in any situation or circumstance.
- Ability to communicate well and explain difficult issues to all stakeholders for good understanding.
- Ability to influence and lead theteam with no formal authority.