This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 4000 per month
November 21 2017
We seek applications from qualified candidates for highly motivated and customer-focused team members to strengthen the HEC Architecture & Advisory team.
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for the customer on the HEC topic and its offerings.
- A customer facing role where support for the sales teams during the entire cycle of an HEC deal is required.
- Presents in details the SAP HEC service offering in combination with SAP HCP/AMS and the value proposition to the customers (usually to CIO’s, IT managers, data center managers and SAP Technology staffs.
- Presents the combined SAP HEC and SAP HCP strategy to customers.
- Conduct detailed technical workshops with customers (usually 1 to 2 days) to define the future Cloud architecture and plan the migration roadmap together with Professional Services.
- Works closely with the SAP solution architects and customers to map the planned solution architecture into the HEC reference architecture.
- Guide customers around HA and DR, Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, networks, etc.
- Work with BID teams to generate pricing and provide ongoing deal support to sales teams.
- Own the technical discussions with the customer on the HEC topic and act as the coordinator of experts, leading the obtaining of expertise from HEC organization as required.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competences:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Business Administration from an accredited university.
- High proficiency in customer communications and presentations skills.
- Good understanding of SAP technologies (releases, platform interdependencies, etc.) and also basic knowledge about SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP).
- Good understanding of the entire platform stacks (storage, virtualization, hardware, networks, etc.) and Application Management Services (AMS).
- Ability and willingness to undertake customer related travel on short notice.
- Fluently either in German OR English is a prerequisite; any other language is an asset.
- At least four years of hands-on customer facing SAP Technology Consulting experience (e.g.,. Basis Admin, DB Admin, Migrations, Upgrades, Business Continuity, etc.)
- Experience with hosting providers, data centers is a big advantage; SAP HANA and S/4 HANA skills would be very helpful but not mandatory.