This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 3500 per month
September 30 2021
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position of Senior Store Manager who would serve as the driver of total store sales, the customer experience, overall operational excellence, promotion, maintenance of store's culture and a high-performance selling culture. The Senior Store Manager would see primarily to the management of the store, including directing the work of direct reports.
• Manages the overall store and leads financial growth of the store, year in year out
• Coordinates and oversees the sales floor and drives store results through the store team
• Drives a primary focus on bras as the premier product differentiator and develops a “Best at Bras” culture; builds the brand by cultivating loyalty by being a leading role model and coach for best-in-class selling behaviors
• Align visual merchandising expectations to brand standards, ensuring brand consistency, impacts customer experience and maximizes overall business results
• Ensures excellent store operations and enabling environment for development of associates’ product knowledge which drives high-performance selling
• Influences and inspires associates to unlock individual potential for extraordinary selling and productivity results
• Oversee workforce management; including talent productivity decisions, the selection, and development of top talents within the total store.
• Responsible for the talent life cycle including writing the weekly schedule and ensuring state specific compliance of direct reports. Oversee recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning.
• Minimum Diploma in Retail Management with a minimum 8-years’ experience in a retail managerial role in Fast Fashion/Luxury Retail
• Demonstrated ability to lead a high performance selling team, ability to effectively delegate, follow-up and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail, even while multi-tasking demonstrated in high degree of emotional intelligence and multi-cultural sensitivity
• Demonstrates human resource and managerial skills manifested in the ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
• Demonstrates good business ethics and acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
• Must be proficient in MS Office & e-mail
• Must be willing to work on shift work basis and weekends.