This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4700 to $ 5000 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
October 17 2017
EZE CASTLE INTEGRATION, INC.
Do you think you can analyze and proffer solutions to issues in a workstation environment? Can you interact with domain devices and network? Can you provide the best Customer support service? Then this job is for you. Our company currently seeks an intelligent individual to serve as its Senior Analyst and provide Support Services to all our clients on any desktop-related matters. Though this issue is not mainly connected with any of our ECI offices, on-sight assistance may be required in the area.
You must have strong analytical and problem solving skills to work on our workstation equipment. You will serve as the last point of escalation for any desktop related problems. Apart from this, you would be in charge of all the VIP and enterprise client users.
- Be responsible for the provision of a world-class remote support for our customers from your office.
- Communicate excellently with our clients (orally and in writing).
- Completely resolve all the issues that are assigned to you by making sure that the complainant is satisfied with the resolution.
- Solve any problem that the end-users might encounter as a result of the type of ticketing at the Service Desk.
- Be in touch with the Technical Staff to escalate all the outstanding issues as needed.
- Quickly identify any issues that can be solved using the remote methods.
- Jot down notes and time on every ticket as you work on them. The total hours you work per day is dependent on the hours you record.
- Collaborate with our partners and sellers to solve any issue which concerns their goods and services.
- Ensure the development of our KPIs by identifying the best chance to improve our clients’ environment through your sensitivity to details.
- Build strong relationships with the final users to get more information about their complaint from them.
- Follow the best practices and standards in the industry to identify, analyze and solve any problem before you.
- Be ambitious to learn more about the industry, ECI standard, and our products.
- Net+, A+ and MCP certification is required.
- HDI certification or the possibility of being HDI certified within six months.
- A diploma or degree in any related field from a reputable university.
- At least two years working experience as a Customer Support or in a Help Desk position.
- Excellent mentorship, documentation and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate excellently orally or in writing.
- A Typing speed of 45 wpm is required.
- A strong understanding of the financial business and technology.
- Success in ECI Senior Analyst Assessment plus a retentive memory.
- A self-motivated person that is sensitive to detail and can multitask efficiently in a fast-paced business environment.
- Presentation and customer service skills.
- Must be able to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- A team player that can execute and prioritize his/her work in an environment where deadlines are respected.
Terms and conditions:
- Must be able to cope with moderate noise while working.
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask under pressure.
- Extension of the work hours beyond the regular work hours and this may include weekends and nights.
- Ability to handle or operate the computer and its components effectively while sitting for an extended period.
Some factors will determine your performance, and these factors include:
- Documentation and time-tracking in line with the global standards.
- CSAT score should meet the minimum global average.
- Ticket-free backlog for more than twenty days.
- Unresolved ticket escalation within one hour.
- Provide at least one relevant article every week.
Work permit visa sponsored when necessary