This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 30000 to $ 40000 per annum
November 17 2017
We seek a Senior Total Rewards Analyst who will assist with the design and development of global compensation programs as well as lead the implementation and administration of those programs to ensure the alignment of the program with the global practice while addressing local labor market needs. The programs include base salary, short and long term incentive programs, Canadian Pension Plans and Employee share purchase plan.
- Planning and executing global annual compensation review process which includes long and short terms incentive awards, annual salary increase, etc.
- Working with regional HR teams to bring about the greater consistency in compensation program design and administration that will address local market needs.
- Preparing various reporting and analysis compensation programs which include cost estimates and trends.
- Supporting the preparation of materials for HR Committee of the Board
- Leading education and communication initiatives to bring about a good understanding of the programs by the employees and managers.
- Supporting regional HR teams with plan interpretation and the provision f ongoing training and support to regional HR teams as required.
- Managing all equity plan administration through third party online administrator (Sodium)
- Working with Solium to ensure the accuracy and improvement of equity administration processes in Workday.
- Calculating quarterly dividend reinvestment prices for PSU/RSU/DSUs as well as uploads into Solium
- Preparing monthly and quarterly LTI Summary reports for Corporate Finance as well as calculating and coordinating annual global settlement process of PSU/RSU grants upon vesting
- Preparing employee memos, payroll, accounting instructions for Region HR & Finance and summary spreadsheets for Corporate Finance
- Administering global employee sharing purchase program through Solium with no exclusion to set up access for global administrators.
- Supporting regional HR with issues troubleshooting and plan interpretation as at when required.
- Administering Canadian defined benefit pension plan and supplemental executive pension plan (SERP)
- Supporting the development of the annual corporate HR budget as well as ensuring the ongoing monitoring and forecasts of the company.
- Supporting various global HR projects as may be required.
- Education in Human Resource Management or any other related discipline.
- An undergraduate degree or an HR diploma is preferred.
Experience and knowledge:
- Seven to ten years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experience with global compensation programs and a long term incentive administration.
- Experience with Hay Job Evaluation system as well as a good knowledge of the salary administration system.
- Experience with employee benefits and pension administration as well as working experience with Workday is an asset.
- Policy and program administration experience is required.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people as well as communicate effectively with all levels.
- Outstanding analytical skills as well as excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent quantitative systems are thinking skills with excellent writing skills.
- Ability to learn quickly as well as being able to collaborate and work as a team.
- Self-motivation with the ability to make a good judgment.