This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
October 6 2021
About the job:
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual that will serve as the Senior Web Developer for our company with the aim of ensuring the delivery of web development and support requirements for e-commerce and Applications as per the organisation’s needs.
- Experience in the development of solutions across browsers and devices which include the last few versions of IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and devices; tablet, mobile, gaming, etc.
- Ability to solve problems with a very strong analytical mind.
- Creatively handle challenges and obstacles with innovative solutions with the aim of balancing both immediate needs with longer term ownership as well as maintaining applications that are being developed.
- Minimum of five years of hands-on programming experience with server-side web technologies, object-oriented or scripting languages as Java, HTML, C#, NET, ASP, PHP, Python, Ruby, and other related languages SQL, XML, JSON, XAML, etc.
- Experience in WordPress & Magento Development.
- Experience with software development process tools which include JIRA, Git, SVN, Basecamp, Hudson, among others.
- A working knowledge and experience with software development best practices and standards.
- At least five years experience with client side web and technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS, or iOS and Android
- A great experience in designing, developing and programming APIs and web services-based integrations and applications, like PHP, Zend, RESTful, SOAP, etc.
- An excellent hands-on experience in the development and management of eCommerce application including Demandware, IBM WebSphere, Hybris and Oracle (ATG) Commerce.
- Experience in modelling, designing, tuning and managing databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience architecting, managing and developing Content Management System (CMS) or Content Experience Management Systems applications as Drupal, Sitecore, Adobe CQ, Alfresco, Joomla, etc
- Knowledge and experience with software security best practices and applicable tools for the purpose of preventing fraudulent and malicious attacks from exposure to vulnerabilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.