This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 3500 per month
Kwai Chung, HONG KONG
December 17 2018
We seek the service of an individual to serve as the Service Analyst to provide professional and timely support for our Warehouse Management System application in line with the regular procedure as stated in the document of WMS Supporting Procedure. S/he is also involved in system enhancement and integration with other backend systems.
- Monitoring or changing the daily system operation according to the user’s request.
- Receiving emergency call from Operations Team and taking quick action to provide support service.
- Executing detail jobs in accordance to the regular procedure and system maintenance.
- Providing quality assurance at the application level for system maintenance.
- Handling dynamic problem solving arrangements whenever application problem or user request is raised.
- Verifying, testing, and installing the patch to be released by Vendors.
- Maintaining the documentation to enable the daily computer operations for the performance of regular and scheduled tasks for different banners.
- Ensuring that all instructions are followed as well as ensuring the active reporting all incidents and statuses to immediate supervisor.
- Maintaining the housekeeping for all environments to ensure the availability of space for proper jobs running.
- Developing subsystems program unit according to the program specification and requirement.
- Identifying and fine-tuning the production system performance as well as participating in the assigned project team while contributing the best knowledge to the team.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or its equivalent with strong technical background.
- A minimum of three to five years hands-on experience in application support on warehouse management and supply chain systems
- A minimum of five years technical experience in Informix/Unix or Oracle/Linux platform.
- An excellent understanding of large-scale system peripherals, system printers, RF terminals among others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the proactivity to work with different levels of users.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks in tight schedule as well as the willingness to learn new technical knowledge
- Ability to provide on roster technical support after normal office hours.