This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 7200 to £ 7400 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 28 2018
With our ability to travel to 139 countries in the world, our company, American Express Global Business Travel, is one of the largest travel agency in the world. The right candidate for this job will garner reports from the Operations Manager to implement it in our service related strategy which he manages to ensure his/her excellent delivery. The right candidate will be able to give an oversight of a complicated set of teams who are responsible for meeting the traveler’s expectation through the interaction with our customers.
- Communicate progress based on the performance target of our customers by leading the team in the delivery of service strategy.
- Account for the overall service delivery for our clients as well as ensure the meeting of such their expectation.
- Partner with the main teams, both internal and external, to provide excellent delivery.
- Resolve all customers’ escalation as well as partner with the clients and other suppliers.
- Use your understanding of the Client Travel Policy to bring about its compliance with our company.
- Communicate regularly to both the Amex Local Service Delivery and the client Travel Management to ensure the appraisal of all travel advisories and initiatives. Liaise with the quality teams to understand any issue relating to the Delivery of operational services and ensuring its improvement.
- Account and ensure the execution of all projects and other initiatives as agreed.
- Work with our global team with the main responsibility of ensuring the identification of opportunities.
- Bring about the coaching culture to ensure the nurturing and the development of TCs skills on a continuous basis.
- A thorough knowledge of the travel operation and systems.
- Ability to relate with people around you.
- Ability to communicate and present orally and in writing.
- Ability to pay attention to details and analyze problems for resolution.
- Ability to manage your time excellently.
- Proficiency in computer applications like PowerPoint, Excel among others.
- Ability to function in different teams and influence them in all ramification.
- Ability to operate strategically.