This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 6200 per month
January 20 2018
JARDINE SCHINDLER GROUP
Since the establishment of Schindler Group in 1874, the company has continued to provide excellent services in the transportation sector. It has successfully expanded to over 100 countries and currently transports over 1 billion people per day. It has more than 58, 000 staff in all the countries it operates.
Schindler Group later combined with the Jardine Group to form a joint venture which is known as Jardine Schindler Group. This joint venture utilizes the experience gathered by the two companies for more than three centuries to deliver excellent but professional services.
It has its headquarters in Hong Kong and has offices in locations like Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, and Vietnam among others. It performs different functions by designing and maintaining walkways, elevators, and performing other modernization services.
Jardine Schindler Group has successfully employed over three thousand staffs to perform different professional services which include planning, management of the project and the modernization of businesses.
For this group in Taiwan, other subsidiaries still exist, and they include Jardine Shipping, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and a host of others. In overall, they try as much as possible to make people very mobile.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of staffing strategy in different departments which may include the training or workloads department.
- Oversee and ensure that works are performed in line with the laid down standards and principles.
- Inspect all the works done to ensure that customers are satisfied.
- Be in charge of the portfolio, contract offer, bad debt collection and a host of others.
- Oversee the repairs of the offer and ensure they are expertly maintained and serviced.
- Make performance more operational, efficient and dependable.
- Manage our business by making sure that all offers are taken care to till the order is made.
- A Graduate or Postgraduate degree in ME
- At least five years experience working as an Electrical Electronic engineer in a global market.
- Understand the local regulations, policies and other rules that are required in catapulting the industry.
- Must be able to communicate well and fluently in Taiwanese and Mandarin.
- Excellent experience and skills in marketing, selling and negotiating terms with customers and other relevant individuals.