This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 4000 per month
September 19 2017
We seek the right people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead to apply for the position of Service Supervisor II in our company. We are a company that attracts and retains the best talent by investing a lot into them as well as empowering them to develop their careers and themselves. Such individual will experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Coordinating and overseeing cementing service line work at the well site.
- Providing quality service to the customers as well as ensuring the satisfaction of the customers with the work performed.
- Providing the planning for jobs to be done including the crew and equipment to be used for the prosecution of the job as well as dispute resolutions to approved levels of the job.
- Cross training and participating actively in another product service line.
- Coordinating and directing the activities of service operators in the interest of the company.
- Coordinating the cleanup, repair and the preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Planning and performing when necessary the calculations for the total job needed at the well site.
- Leading the site crew comprising of Halliburton and non-Halliburton employees.
- Evaluating individual performance levels of the crew and training operators for the purpose of improving their job performance.
- Ensuring positive impact on the revenue center’s viability or its quality service via personal contribution as well as having a budgetary type of accountability.
- A High School Diploma or similar education.
- Two years experience as Service Supervisor-Cementing, I.
- A valid license to drive commercial equipment is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others is highly necessary.
- Ability to promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness as well as the compliance with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ability to ensure compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to promote and take an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- A minimum development standard is required for this job.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of equipment, unit, and tool that are usually used in the product service line.
- Exceptional skills within the service line as well as a general understanding of other service functions.
What do you stand to benefit from us?
- An innovative work environment in a global company.
- A highly competitive salary and pension scheme with career opportunities locally and internationally.
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment with a focus on technology as well as further development.
- Outstanding insurance coverage on private health and occupation health service among others.
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers as well as discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming, and golf.
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan is also a benefit.