This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 20000 to $ 35000 per annum
October 2 2021
About the job:
We seek an individual that will serve as the Service Supervisor who will coordinate and oversee cementing service line under general supervision.
- Coordinating and overseeing cementing service line work at the well site.
- Providing quality service to the customers as well as ensuring the customer’s satisfaction with work performed.
- Providing planning which is necessary for the job including but not limited to instructions to the crew and equipment used.
- Providing dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Cross training and ensuring the active participation in another product service line.
- Ensuring the coordination and direction of the activities of service operators.
- Coordinating the cleanup, repair and the preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Planning and performing necessary calculations for the total job needed at the well site.
- Evaluating individual performance at the Crew level as well as training operators to improve their job performance.
- Impacting directly on revenue center’s liability and its quality of service through personal contributions.
- The candidate will be responsible for budgetary accountabilities.
- A high school diploma or similar education.
- Two years’ experience as Service Supervisor-Cementing I.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others is essential due to the nature of our oil field works.
- Candidate must be environmental and safety conscious and be able to comply with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines is necessary.
- Ability to promote and take an active part in the Quality Improvement Process when necessary is required.
- Minimum developmental standards for this job classification is required.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of equipment, unit or tool that are usually used in the product service line.
- Exceptional skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions.