This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3500 to $ 5500 per month
Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM
September 18 2021
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual to serve as the site manager of a construction company for the purpose of working close with site supervision and construction management teams.
- Working closely with Development Management, Site Supervision and Construction Management Teams as well as the main contractor for the determination of requirement, effort, deliverables, project staffing requirement as well as available departmental resources for the projects.
- Managing and coordinating work with Site Supervision and Construction Management Team, Consultants and Main Contractor for M&E, architectural and structural works.
- Identifying potential problem and design to meet requirements of the client and authority.
- Overseeing project operations and resolve technical and designs issues.
- Managing contracts, task orders, modifications, funding, and period of performance extensions.
- Monitoring the management of strategies and plans, handle complaints.
- Ensuring the quality of work is in compliance with the code of practice.
- A degree in Architecture, Building or Engineering (Structural or M&E).
- At least eight years' relevant development or construction/site management experience in the execution of Commercial, Retail, Residential, Industrial and Logistics projects.
- Possession of a high level of independence, cultural sensitivity, endurance and adaptability
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership traits to drive projects.
- Ability to seek continuous improvement to the design and processes through consistently questioning the status quo or value engineering the optimum solution to all aspects of the development.
- Ability to encourage the creation of solutions appropriate to the needs of Business Units, shareholders and environment.
- Ability to serve as a team player is essential.