This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5400 to $ 5600 per month
Butler, UNITED STATES
September 30 2021
Our company seeks a Site Operations Supervisor who will be responsible for the Day-to-Day Frac Site operations and site supervision of Hi-Crush LMS LLC employees and vendors. Apart from that, this position will ensure the timely order and the accuracy in the delivery of proppant to all the frac site by the customer specifications, contract requirements and all safety and environmental standards.
- Monitoring all Frac Stages and demands and ensuring the timely planning of tracking orders, proppant orders placement and the dispatched with the use of PROPx software.
- Providing the timely but accurate delivery of proppant to the frac site by customer contract as well as making sure that all the containers are dispatched through PROPxwhile all the empty containers return to the transload sites.
- Establishing work plans and communication to site team members.
- Coordinating the arrival time for the crew, supervising site team activities, preparing work area coordinating belt set up, equipment placement and preloading for the job.
- Making sure that job and order information via PROPX tracking devices are available while ensuringthe application of PROPx system by site team members to track loading and unloading of proppant inventory in line with all the Procedures without any mistake.
- Monitoring all operations through PROPx system to limit site demurrage exposure and examine all orders delivered for verification to determine its specification compliance.
- Directing all the trucking personnel on site as well as notifying the Basin Manager of the Container, Equipment malfunctions, belt or any needed maintenance.
- Working alongside with the Basin Manager for any staffing needs or any other needed good or service.
- Working with both the vendors and the carriers on the site for the main purpose of directing the equipment delivery, moves and placement.
- Working to ensure the communication and compliance of all rules, procedures, and directives on site.
- Implementing and maintaining safety methods, practices, and programs coupled with the function of maintaining a professional but safe working environment.
- Adhering to all work rules by maintaining a positive employee environment as well as complying with all company standards, procedures, and another applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with the internal constituents in Sales, Transload Operations, Safety or Environmental, and Shared Services.
Experience and Essential Skill Requirements:
- A University degree is preferred while a minimum of seven years’ experience in Inventory Management, Logistics and E&P frac site operations, inventory management and logistics is required.
- Interpersonal skills coupled with excellent communication skills to relate to people.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and other menu-driven programs used by the company as well as excellent computer skills.
- A good knowledge of the various laws including OSHA, EPA, etc., regulations, codes, and standards as they relate to the industry.