This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5700 per month
November 21 2017
Our company seeks a talented individual that can work efficiently with us and be responsible for the implementation of all our tools and report as well as ensure the performance of the necessary unit testing required for the effectiveness of the software applications.
- Be responsible for the utilization of the development of Agile Software for the management of release.
- Use your knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Entity Framework and a host of others in the testing of the software designs.
- Be useful in the implementation of the SDLC and software engineering best practice to bring about success in our software design.
- Review the code, coding standard, and other requirements to ensure the development of a quality application.
- Be responsible for the analysis, development, and maintenance of the right database tables required for the growth of your business.
- Perform all the functions that are assigned to you which might include the performance of works in an unknown location which is within Seattle MSA.
- A university degree from Computer Science, Management Information Systems or any other similar field.
- Ability to write code, test cases required for software testing and a host of others.
- Technical knowledge of some required tools and processes for software development.
- Ability to analyze, develop and maintain the tables for database and procedures.
- Ability to use MS SQL server for database queries while you design the schema necessary for the company’s database.
- At least two years experience with HTML, JSON, and others.
- A good knowledge of the best engineering and SDLC practices.
- Ability to design the framework for automated test with Powershell, C#, and VSTS
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve any issue relating to the software application.
- A good understanding of Agile Software Development Methods.