This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5800 per month
September 27 2021
Our company, Eurofins, seek an individual that will serve as the Software Engineer to join our eLIMS-SWE-F Mobile Sampling project’s team. Your team will be responsible for the development of our newest generation of mobile application samplings to replace the existing ones. The best organizational methodology is Scrum.
The team comprises a technical leader, twodevelopers, a tester.
- Working on different projects as well as ensuring the integration of team workflow and the best practice all over the world.
- Getting your team to follow the best practices and policies required for the development of an excellent application suite that can be within our offices.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the operational document that describes the logic, program code, and other modifications in the user related workflow.
- Working with your team on the creation of the server-side for the new application.
- Following the Microsoft actively .NET technology based architect solution for business purpose.
- Ensuring the performance of the software components in line with the specification by writing xUnit based tests.
- At least three years experience in the development of Microsoft Technology based software solutions.
- Experience in the activities that surround the development of a software and which include design, coding, testing among others.
- Ability to work responsively is a plus.
- Proficiency in Information Technology and C#6 Language is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft ASP.NET Web API and Entity Framework>=6.0 with Code First approach is required.
- Ability to use Unitythree dependency injection container is a plus while knowledge of MS SQL Databases is a necessity.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems while embracing the Scrum values.
- Ability to work in a manner that the best practices for software development will be conformedwith.
- Ability to communicate well in writing or verbally in an excellent English.
- Experience in working as a team member while working in a complex but international environment.
- Ability to manage your time and ensure the right flexibility and creativity required for your success.
- Experience in delivering excellent products as well as ensure a direct contribution to the quality of work.
- Ability and willingness to travel Europe when required for about ten percent of your time.