This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3500 to $ 5000 per month
September 13 2021
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT OF THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual that will be responsible for a project that involves the delivery of a new-build FPSO to be located offshore Angola with injection lines, production loops, water injections and production manifolds.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
- Supervising MIE contractors in charge of spare parts procurement activities.
- Collecting and controlling spare parts data quality in Unisup MM.
- Managing spare parts procurement activities and ensuring follow up as the case may be.
- Loading Purchase Requests & Purchase Orders data and issuing them for dispatch to vendors.
- Performing through the MIE Contract the main activities of the Spare parts procurement during the project phase.
- Managing and driving the spare part procurement activities through project & MIE contractor organization with the objectives of:
• Monitoring the spare parts supply chain by the HSE rules and regulations.
• Managing all interfaces with all actors involved in the Spare Parts Procurement Processes (MIEC, TDO/CA, Subsidiary, SAP Competence Center, etc.).
• Finalizing the existing procurement procedures and issuing new procedures when necessary.
• Putting in place of SPs procurement organization by MIEC expected organization chart
• Organizing the required training sessions especially the Unisup MM Training.
• Preparing QA/QC procedures and processes for Spare Parts Templates Control & Validation.
• Supervising Spare Parts Quality Control expected to be subcontracted to a specialized accredited Company.
• Organizing and following up on the Spare Parts data loading in Unisup MM in close cooperation with SAP Competence Center, TDO/CA and Subsidiary as the case may be.
• Participating in Spare Parts opening session Participation as well as preparing and loading Purchase Request and Purchase Orders in Unisup.
• Dispatching Purchase Request and Purchase Orders to MIEC.
• Controlling the collection of all documents that are required in the procurement process.
• Controlling and validating inspection works and report.
• Technically controlling and validating all necessary commercial invoices.
• Preparing and following up of Transit Contract for Spare Parts Pick-up, Collection, packaging, transit, and receipt in Angola
• Participating in the receipt and storage works in Angola.
- Working with the B17 maintenance department to ensure all of the above are consistent with the Affiliate’s policies/objectives and methods and work to realize synergies from a logistics, spares and human resources point of view.
- Ensuring the performance of the above works in line with the objectives as well as ensuring the storage of all the spare parts in the Subsidiary Warehouses before the Start-Up of installation.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in the International Oil and Gas industry.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and French.