This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3500 to $ 6500 per month
Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA
December 11 2018
We seek an experienced and highly professional individual that will be responsible for reporting to the manager, logistics and downstream in the temporary dynamic role of constant priorities changing with the responsibility of coordinating activities with wholesale distributors across Canada. The qualified candidate will be responsible for having an authority on supplier relationships and inventory management.
- Leading the procurement and delivery of consumer goods and food service requirements for our Petro-Canada retail convenience stores.
- Leading and coordinating our Associate Supplier Program (ASP) promotional product supply.
- The listing, delisting and ensuring the management of products change as well as monitoring inventory turn process with wholesale distributors.
- Developing Supply and distribution relationships with all approved convenience product suppliers as well as providing on-going consultation and assistance to category managers, specialists, and Petro-Canada proprietary card and paper operations
- Guiding logistics program rollouts and implementation of food service programs as well as the further improvement of the wholesale distributor model for future growth initiatives.
- Maintaining a head office, field and site level supply and logistic process and policies for the purpose of ensuring an effective and efficient flow of goods to Petro-Canada retail sites.
Experience and Education:
- At least three years of the consumer of packaged good business experience in retail operations and logistics is ideal.
- Experience with supply and national distribution contract is preferred.
- A post-secondary school education especially in business and commerce.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Word and Excel as well as CAO, EDI, Pricebook and Service cost analysis, is an asset.
- Understanding of category and inventory management processes and practices would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to build a relationship, solve problems and negotiate well in the interest of the company.
- A strong teammate with excellent communication, analytical and time management skills with the ability to influence others and achieve results.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve the best results and deliver the most.
- This job is a temporary position for twelve months.
- Business travel requirement for meetings with our regional wholesale distributors and our field selling the team.