This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 6800 per month
California, UNITED STATES
October 11 2021
- Sales Budget (70%)
• Meeting specified territory budget plan by developing sales call plan and call specific objectives and materials.
• Conducting sales calls with the account as well as following up on commitments and issues that arise during the sales calls.
- Business development (15%):
• Setting out a strategy for increasing with each account in the sales territory.
• Bringing about an improvement in target account budget, goals and tactics as well as in the management of sales leads.
- Communication (5%)
• Ensuring the continuous gathering of intelligence from the account and other sources for the purpose of identifying actions by accounts or competitors that could mean a threat or opportunity for APL, Overall or specific market.
• Ensuring prompt forwarding of the information to all pertinent individuals in the APL organization.
- Administration (5%):
- Team Selling (5%)
• Coordinating selling activity.
• Conducting presentations and joint calls for accounts that have decision makers in multiple regions and markets.
- A minimum of five years’ APL/ Industry experience.
- A college degree is required.
- A minimum of three years sale experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and implementation of sales tactical plans.
- An understanding of sales related information technology and its applications as well as the rate of construction of methodologies.
- Literacy in computer and some necessary software.
- Possesion of a valid driver’s license.
Skills and abilities:
- Organizational, planning, and communication skills are of the essence.
- Initiative and creativity to do familiar things in an unfamiliar way.
- Ability to identify problems and solve them effectively.
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work within a team by showing collaboration skills and commitment.
- Extended dignity and respect to all people around you.
- Ability to be trusted by people as well as work in a positive work environment.
- Achieving company, department or personal goals through a strong customer focus.