This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7800 to $ 8000 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
Our company, McCann, is one of the largest advertising agency in the world with its headquarter in New York, United States. It has its operations in over 120 countries and aboost of success regarding its strategy but thecreative approach to branding. With the ability of the company to understand the consumer and bring about truths about thebehavioural brand, the company has been one of the leading companies in the creation of aninnovative and creative approach to advertising brands.
About the job:
Our company, thus, seeks an individual to serve as the Senior Account Supervisor/Jr. Account Director to work with our team in NYC. The right individual would be someone who can drive one of our largest accounts on an established global but technology brand. Such individual would work as a partner for our client and ensure the motivation of their internal teams to develop creative and inspiring works.
The team comprised of highly motivated individuals that are afocus on making animpact using creative and innovative approaches. They are also passionate in ensuring the branding and expansion of our clients’ businesses through advertisements.
The Account team is known for its monthly learning session as well as other programs including mentorship programs.
- Help drive a global brand into their success as well as ensure that push the brand beyond the boundaries which they are now through creative deliverables.
- Focus immensely on TV, Print, and OOH to ensure that a blue print is created which is needed to catapult our client to success.
- Collaborate with the Account team to ensure the integration of the big core idea into the rest of the works is it social, website or digital.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with your counterparts or clients.
- Work with the media partners to ensure the best strategies to bring more customers for our clients.
- Act as the coach and the advocate for the account team for their daily business to run smoothly.
- A Bachelor degree is needed.
- At least seven years of experience in an agency.
- Experience in working on different integrated campaigns.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Ability to collaborate with the Senior project management, creative and strategy to bring about the development of excellentcreative works.
- Experience in the international arena is a plus.
- A Bachelor degree is required for this job.