This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5800 to $ 6000 per month
November 20 2017
Our company seeks an intelligent individual to function as the Senior Oracle Applications Developer with the aim of making sure that all our business objectives are met through the provision of support while in production. The right person will serve as an interface for all our internal customers for the determination of the most efficient approach to business requirements in a cost-effective manner. You will also be responsible for different functions which are not limited to design, development and host others while ensuring the utilization of different software technologies.
- Working with the aim of designing and developing scalable solutions as well as fixing all the problems associated with existing products.
- Serving as the technical expert of our team with the aim of analyzing and solving all the system integration problems.
- Serving as the one that would be responsible for the analyzation and troubleshooting of complex issues as well as ensuring the implementation of all possible solutions to it.
- Using your excellent software development knowledge in solving all technological problems.
- Making sure that all peers and other businessanalyst create project specification and other necessary implementation details.
- Performing different functions in all the cross-functional development with the aim of developing solutions that would help integrate all our business and technology process for the purpose of supporting all our strategic business information needs.
- Getting all our validation of design decisions documented while ensuring the development of codes standard and guidelines for practice adherence.
- Getting all complex issues troubleshot or debugged while identifying and implementing all necessary solutions connected to it.
- Collaborating with all business teams with the aim of supporting all the application issues as may be required by the company.
- Developing and maintaining all our current applications with the aim of fixing all bugs and enhancing performance.
- At least three year’s working experience in using Oracle E-Business Suite R12
- At least three year’s development experience with Oracle Applications Modules, Install Base among others.
- A minimum of three year’s experience with Oracle SQL among others is required.
- Excllent understanding of Oracle Financial Application Integration.
- Proficiency in the use of Linux or Unix Shell Scripting or VI editor is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of publisher tools like XML, BI or OBIEE publishers.
- A good understanding of Oracle 11g or 12C database or Linux operating systems.
- Ability to perform excellently in a unique but team environment where team success is important.
- Ability to work with different people collaboratively in developing solutions to problems.
- Ability to communicate verbally or in writing with people.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce, imaging system and SOA.