This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 4500 per month
Tai Seng Link, SINGAPORE
December 19 2018
We seek a responsible store manager that provide responsible and highly skilled management in directing all facets of store operation among other assigned duties. The manager will manage the retail store consistently with short and long term interests of the company and its employees. The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing our customers with the highest level of service possible as well as assisting the Retail or Brand Manager in achieving budgeted revenue goals and expenses monitor.
Job Goals and Objectives:
- Achieve store Business and support Brand or Retail Manager on a managerial and operational aspect of the store.
- Ensure the support of Brand or Retail Manager in setting up operational procedures, customer service, staff training and staff general welfare.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of efficient inventory management and integrity.
- Increase the existing base of VIP customers by supporting the CRM.
- Serve as an ambassador for the represented BRAND as well as portraying at all times a professional and customer-oriented image.
- Serve as a role model to all staff in customer service and another relevant scope of duties.
- Recruiting, Training and Developing store teams.
- Functioning as a resource and a leader in providing sales, products and customer service expertise.
- Conducting on-the-job training as well as serving as role model for other customers.
- Delivering ultimate customer experience.
- Strategizing with leadership for the purpose of developing and executing store action plans for the purpose of driving store productivity.
- Developing sales, KPI and labour plans by store and per day.
- Partnering with Head of Operations for the purpose of developing and implementing a standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Developing Merchandising flow process and procedures.
- Ability to write own store communications as well as ensuring the management of store maintenance issues.
- Ordering and managing inventory of stores supplies.
- Improving continuously operational performance in stores while considering consistency and the needs of the total store.
- Seeking actively with the aim of identifying and implementing internal and external operational best practices.
- Identifying visual operational opportunities that simplify in-store execution.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- The performance of work is in a typical retail outlet work environment.
- Works are done within the retail operation hours based on schedule shift.
- Moderate physical activities which include the handling of average-weight objects which are up to 20kg.
- Standing or walking for more than eight hours per day.
- 5-7 years of retail experience.
- A minimum of 3 years in a management role for Store Managers and experience in store management is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as an ability to build effective business partnerships.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of leadership in the interest of the company.
- Ability to manage multiple demands with competing priorities as well as allocating time effectively for the purpose of ensuring proven organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse situations and resolve issues with innovative and creative mindset.
- Ability to challenge and influence operational processes for the purpose of improving the store management process.
- Trying out new ideas, taking calculated risks as well as encouraging others to do the same as at when appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.