This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6600 to $ 6800 per month
November 19 2017
Our company currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Strategy Manager - Digitization to join our Mobility team based in Docklands, Melbourne and be responsible for the translation of the Mobility Service Digitisation strategy to the ANZ region for implementation, and to liaise with Headquarters. Keeping abreast of activities and initiatives in the Digitisation domain within Mobility to help transfer knowledge to the region. An individual that will align with our company values which include excellence, innovation, and responsibilities are required.
- Developing a 1-2-3+ year Digitisation Strategy across CS MM, CS-UT and CS MLT segments as well as helping in solidifying the Global Digitisation strategy in the region
- Supporting the local business for the purpose of helping in the explanation of the benefits of digitization to customers via marketing, customer roadshows, technical presentations and business cases showing savings
- Contributing and leading Digitisation related responses for RC-AU MO tendered projects while serving as an active member of the CS management team which is driving the pipeline visibility within the wider group via Philos.
- Helping in the establishment of a local library of as well as creating a workable calculation sheet/KALA to estimate project costs
- Helping with the preparation of LoA and content production while being flexible and working out of both Port Melbourne and Docklands locations
- Familiarity with the Mobility Customer Service Portfolio Elements coupled with a detailed understanding of the Digitisation portfolio Element.
- Experience working abroad and within a diver and multi-cultural team displaying an excellent level of understanding of MindSphere and Railgun.
- A demonstrable interest in IoT, big data, and data-driven services.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels within the Siemens Mobility and customers as well building strong essential relationships with them.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
- A degree in Engineering with a major in Business Administration – Strategy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Applications and Particularly power point