This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8300 per month
September 24 2017
Our company seeks an individual that will serve as the leader and the director of Takoradi EHS team who will be responsible for the provision of the necessary oversight for our BU Logistics and projects related to subsea. You will also be responsible for the provision of the daily support to our Subsea personnel with preparedness to respond to any emergency.
- Making sure that you lead TGL Logistics and Material Department on all our matters relating to EHS.
- Working with all the necessary department for the purpose of developing strategies to ensure the verification and assurance related to EHS and this include audit and performance evaluation.
- Making sure that all risks related to EHS are reviewed, reported and updated at all time.
- Making sure that all hazards are identified while all necessary risks are assessed.
- Making sure the safety and cost effectiveness of projects related to EHS resources promptly.
- Working with the aim of ensuring that you are familiar with processes and procedures relating to Tullow IMS EHs that apply to subsea activities and other logistic activities.
- Making sure that all operating systems are overseen for safety and work purpose.
- Making sure that all required logistics and subsea Procedures are developed under your leadership.
- Making sure that the company complies with the Tullow Standards and other EHS standards and policies.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the compliance of all procedures related to the investigation and report of issues as well as the participation in the analysis of research reports.
- Making sure that all worksites are monitored and controlled for the purpose of ensuring the interaction of EHS as well as the intervention of the management.
- Making sure that all frameworks are assessed with the right skills for the purpose of ensuring the application of EHS policies and procedures.
- Making sure that all EHS training needs are identified while in-house training areensured.
- Making sure that all the standards, policies, and practices that guide the EHS Construction and Safety Engineering are adopted by our contractors.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the management of Contractor’s system and risks related to it in compliance with TGL’s EHS Operations.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the compliance and integration of Tullow EHS Policies and procedures into our portfolio activities
- Making sure that positive relationships are established between our external stakeholders and other contractor organizations for the purpose of ensuring the clear definition of EHS objectives.
- Making sure that all daily operations and other future projects are carried out accordingly.
- Making sure that all the site emergency schedules are carried out as well as working on Emergency Response Plan.
- A minimum of ten years experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- At least five years of relevant experience in similar EHS position.
- A degree, Diploma or its equivalent qualification in Health and Safety or Environmental Management.
- Technical and vocational background coupled with membership of a professional safety, health or environmental institute.
- Excellent knowledge of both national and international quality standard.
- A good understanding of offshore oil and gas industry legislation.
- Ability and experience in the use of risk management tools coupled with theability to influence EHS at different levels.
- Ability to communicate with people around you as well as relate to them well.
- Ability organizes and coordinate different things as well as ensure the mentoring of your colleagues.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites as well as ensure the right investigation and reporting of incidence.