This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7000 to 7300 per month
February 21 2018
Our company, Panasonic Avionics is one of the leading company for flight entertainment and connectivity. Our company also offers great and complicated services which make us more developed than others. Our company currently seeks an individual that will serve as the Supervisor, Maintenance Services who will be responsible for the supervision of daily line station operations for the purpose of ensuring the inspection and repair of aircraft. You will also be saddled with the responsibility of ensuring the overnight dispatch of aircraft as may be applicable. At departure, you must ensure that the aircraftseat is in good condition while the basic practice of our maintenance service is inculcated into your function.
- Making sure that all site personnel is scheduled for weekly shifts in line with our customer’s flight plans.
- Making sure that all local logistics, direct inventory control and other capital assets of our company are controlled and maintained well.
- Making sure that the system is well maintained and all preventive maintenance activities are installed on our customer aircraft.
- Making sure that our office responsibilities are well managed for the purpose of ensuring the provision of world class services.
- Making sure that all external contacts are maintained, and this may include local airport authorities, line maintenance levels among others.
- Making sure that internal contactsare maintained, and this includes contact of Maintenance Service Administration Staff, H.R and other individuals that man our departments.
- Making sure that all onboard maintenance activities are performed for the purpose of ensuring maintenance activities incase of absentees.
- Working with the aim of supervising, training and hiring your junior colleagues as well as ensuring the appraisal of direct reports.
- Knowledge and experience in Aircraft Line Maintenance in line with IFE.
- Making sure that all necessary Lead and Supervisory experience is ensured.
- Ability to communicate with people well in either English or Spanish.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to analyze issues.
- Possession of EASA A/B1 Licence or its B2.
- Ability to use your skills for the purpose of making our industry better.
- Ability to give goodjudgmentbased on our company’s policies.
- Ability to travel to either domestic or international location for at least twenty percent of your time.
- Ability to work during the weekends or holidays.