This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5800 to $ 6200 per month
November 18 2017
- Leading Manufacturing Change Management team while integrating with the Program and Engineering Change Management organizations to coordinate manufacturing inputs and manage change implementation process in the manufacturing environment.
- Providing governance and visibility to program Leadership team on Change implementation strategy
- Leading, coaching, developing and assessing employees as well as ensuring that all team members understand their role and performance in the achievement of the Operations Unit Plan.
- Participating in the achievement of Excellence and Continuous Improvement activities
- Utilizing AES tools to ensure best practice in all deliverables and to implement opportunities to improve without prejudice to those provided by the formation of the new multi-functional teams
- Ensuring the full integration of the team into the Global Aircraft platform resulting in a one-team approach
- Ensuring the availability of the right resources to meet the projected workload delivery on quality, cost, and schedules.
- Maintaining an equitable work environment
- A post-secondary degree and at least five (5) + years of Bombardier Aerospace work experience in Engineering, Methods or Quality environment while technical background is strongly preferred
- An experience in supervising a team is mandatory while preference may be given to candidates who have managed a technical team and or supervised unionized personnel and to individuals with cross-functional experience
- An in-depth technical knowledge of the Bombardier Manufacturing System, Bombardier Engineering System and the Aircraft and Aircraft Systems.
- Excellent project management skills and strong negotiation with problem solving abilities.
- Strong decision-making abilities with an analytical & customer-oriented focus.
- Excellent High-level customer oriented approach with the desire to provide excellent service
- Positive approach to issues which set an example for the organization and the ability to work independently with a proactive, result in oriented and innovative style to (or “intending to”) continuing the business improvement, demonstrating ethics, good judgment, and professionalism
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capacity to work well with people at all levels of the organization.