This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 6500 per month
January 17 2018
- Leading a team of salaried and unionized methods employees supporting the productions floor as well as implementing Functional Test Procedural instructions to production which are aimed at ensuring the full testing of all system.
- Integrating manufacturing requirement and objectives through an efficient First Article Inspection process to ensure the implementation of all design change in production in line with the manufacturing requirements.
- Integrating with the Change Management organization as well as providing the adequate project schedule, allocating resources and defining tools and processes to bring about strong change implementation process in a manufacturing environment.
- Leading, coaching, developing and assessing employees as well as ensuring the understanding of all team members of their role and performance in achieving the Operations Unit Plan
- Participating in Achieving Excellence and Continuous Improvement activities as well as utilizing AES tools to ensure best practice in all deliverables and to implement opportunities to improve including those provided by the formation of the new multi-functional teams
- Ensuring the full integration of the team into the Global Aircraft platform resulting in a one team approach as well as ensuring the availability of the right resources to meet projected workload delivery on quality cost and schedule
- A post-secondary degree and a minimum of five years Bombardier Aerospace work experience in (Engineering/Methods/Quality environment).
- Technical Background is strongly preferred.
- Experience in team supervision with preference given to candidates who have managed technical teams or supervised unionized personnel and individuals with cross-functional experience
- In-depth technical knowledge of the Bombardier Manufacturing System, Bombardier Engineering System and the Aircraft and Aircraft Systems while MRB is an asset
- High-level customer oriented approach with the desire to provide excellent service.
- Ability to take a positive approach to issues and set an example for the organization to follow.
- Ability to work independently with a proactive, result oriented, and innovative style to (or “intending to”) ensuring the continuous improvement of the business, demonstration of ethics, good judgment and professionalism.
- Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.