This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 6500 per month
Goldstrike, UNITED STATES
October 2 2021
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual that will serve as the Supply Chain Manager that will be responsible for coordination of purchasing, transportation & logistics, warehousing, contracts, investment recovery, warranty and repair as well as ensuring inventory control and site compliance with Supply Chain systems and business processes, and local supplier relationship management as well as integrating the Barrick Nevada goals.
- Being accountable for all supply chain functional areas and the targets, metrics and key performance indicators
- ensuring that the sourcing and procurement needs of Operations are delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner, in compliance with Barrick Nevada goals and by Barrack values and standards
- Reviewing and approving capital expenditures and functional budgets within the supply chain organization as well as supporting the budgeting and planning process with operations and other functions.
- Ensuring that SCM operations remain within agreed yearly budgets.
- Developing and syndicating policy related to Supply Chain functions
- Ensuring that all Supply Chain activities are undertaken by applicable legislation and regulations, company policies and procedures, including those associated with environmental and social responsibility.
- Ensuring timely availability of material and services to support operations and project teams
including purchasing, transportation & logistics, warehousing, contracts, investment recovery, warranty, and repair.
- Ensuring inventory control, Supply Chain systems and business processes, and local supplier relationship management
- A Bachelor degree in Business or other appropriate discipline is required.
- Ten to fifteen years of progressive experience in Supply Chain roles is required.
- Experience in managing SCM operations at mine site level is highly required.
- Internationally recognized professional qualification in Supply Chain Management preferred
Demonstrated ability to perform essential function of the position required